Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fall Update



It has been an amazing couple of weeks! I love the Fall. After a crazy dress-up broomball date (see photo) Colin came down for the Halloween weekend and I, feeling nostalgic about Jerusalem (as usual) had the genius idea of making homemade falafel! Sadly, we didn’t have pitas, but we did have tortillas (yeah, a pretty weak substitute, but it worked) and it turned out great! The falafel seriously smelled JUST like the Old City and I was blown away! Seriously, I thought I would cry. And I made some of my own tzatziki sauce which was actually way great- a triumph!
Then today I slightly helped Rachel in the creation of an amazing culinary masterpiece! We (more like she) created this pear-cranberry pie from scratch and I have probably eaten half of it within the last 2 hours- whoa. Needless to say, she was very proud and we were very proud to have her as a roommate.
In other news, I have now officially submitted 3 law school applications and it feels so good! I am actually gonna try to finish them all this week somehow, so wish me luck. Peace out, homies.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

I alwasy love pictures of people taking a big bite of food- don't know why- but anyway... glad to see Colin's doing okay too :) Have fun in Nauvoo!!