Wednesday, July 15, 2009

West Bank Story+

Hey there. I just convinced my baby brother Evan to watch West Bank Story with me on Google Video and thought it would be a great thing to share! I first saw it a couple years ago and if you have any knowledge about the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict and/or the movies West Side Story and Fiddler on the Roof and you can handle some extrememly corny humor, then you won't want to miss it! I just had to throw down some props to one of my favorite short films (an amazing genre of art in my opinion) Click the link and see! It's about 20 minutes- enjoy! And by the way, was anyone else WAY annoyed by the very repetitive and seemingly plotted answers of Sonia Sotomayor at her hearing today? I was.

3 comments:

Hayley said...

I have wanted to see this since pre-Jeru! I haven't ever been able to find the whole thing or anyone who has it! You totally just made my day!

Lisa said...

haha. i've seen that before! i love it. also, yes on sotomeyer. everyday yahoo has some new story about her personal life. she is definitely interesting.

Grandma Collene! said...

I love you to pieces -