Monday, August 3, 2009

My 1st Movie Trailer!!

So last night I decided that sleeping would take the backseat to playing with iMovie on my laptop.  What emerged was the preliminary trailer of a little film that I like to call THE EVANMEISTER STRIKES BACK!  Needless to say, I am quite proud.  I will now attempt to post what I have so far!  (NOTE: you have to read the intro fast!)


video

So...I hope that you can appreciate the obvious genius behind this { ;) } as well as the fact that those two minutes took over two hours to compile!  haha  Hopefully there will be more to come!

4 comments:

Grandma Collene! said...

A triumph my dear!

Rachel J said...

Lindsey! What!? Give Evan my props for legit creepy voice. Also, your hair looks dang good during the blair-witch part.

elyssa said...

i just noticed that i am labeled as your hero on your sidebar.

i think you just made my week.

at least.



when do i get to see you again???? ps, i've been recording a little bit, but i'm in serious need of backup ; ) just gonna throw that out there...

Betsy said...

LOVE IT- when's more? P.S. Shout out to Carlisle... although any real Carlile has NO S! :)